Rémi Vincent is a freelance creative based in Montréal, Qc, Canada.
For over 12 years, he has been creating visuals for musicians, organizations and large scale events.
He graduated from the famous GOBELINS school in multimedia conception and direction.
- ART DIRECTION
- MOTION DESIGN & ANIMATION
- LIVE VISUALS & VJING
Rémi has been working for those clients while working as a freelancer or with different design studios and agencies.
Rémi Vincent / Tetsouille has played as a VJ for:
Eric Prydz | Benny Benassi | Tiësto | Laidback Luke | Brodinski | Just Blaze | RL Grime | Tiga | Buraka Som Sistema | Foreign Beggars | Avicii | Lunice | TNGHT | Gaslamp Killer | DatA | Radio Radio | Teenage Bad Girl | CFCF | DJ Klever | Tommy Trash | Cazette | Riva Starr | Tommie Sunshine | DJ Pierre | Jessie Andrews | Manik | Le Matos (...)
On festivals like:
Igloofest | MUTEK | IleSoniq | Les Francofolies de Montréal | Montréal en Lumière | Festival d'Été de Québec.
- Jain | Zanaka Tour visuals / Winner of a Prix at Grafika 2018.
- Bal du MAC / Winner of a Prix at Grafika 2017.
- Trouve BOB / Winner of a Grand Prix at Grafika 2015.
- Trouve BOB / Winner of a Numix 2014 (Cultural production / Immersive video projection).
- Trouve BOB / Winner of Luminothérapie 2013 - 4th annual competition (Video projection part - Quartier des Spectacles Montréal).
- Formule DIAZ / Winner of a Prix Gémeaux for best TV branding.
- Nominated at Salomon Artwork Contest 2007.
- Live painting. WESC - Montréal, Canada. July 2013.
- Collective exhibition. Burned Toast - Galerie Headquarters - Montréal, Canada. April 2010.
- Collective exhibition. Blood Brother. Inspecteur l’Épingle - Montréal, Canada. August 2009.
- Collective exhibition. Monster Invasion. Off The Hook - Montréal, Canada. October 2008.
- Solo exhibition. 745 Street Shop. Digne-les-Bains, France. September 2008.
- Solo exhibition. Rice and Beans - Toulouse, France. February 2008.
- Solo exhibition. Vibes - Montpellier, France. October 2007.